Drew Dillman from Craft Conscious, in Cincinnati, Ohio, interviews all sectors of the craft beer industry. Rather than beer tastings or reviews, he pulls back the curtain on the business of beer.
Nearly 100 audio interviews are in iTunes and many more full video interviews are on the website.
“It’s something new every single time,” says Drew. “Ninety-four different breweries so far, and each one I keep thinking to myself, ‘I’m going to run into the same content over and over again.’ But I never really do.”
Craft Conscious interviews craft beer’s top experts, entrepreneurs, and innovators. In addition to breweries, they interview retail outlets, distributors, and media companies.
“What I’ve really found as a consistent thematic thread is to have passion and to be persistent with that and you’ll be able to turn that passion into profit.”
“I can’t stop liking beer.” [Tweet This]
From Beer Nerdette: What’s the weirdest beer you’ve ever come across?
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat by Michael Masterson.
Check out the entire list of recommended books, click here.
An upcoming beer style:
India Pale Ale
- 8 things you need to know before brewing up a business from scratch, David Johnson, Fast Company, November 21, 2014.
- Americans now drink more craft beer than Budweiser, Jordan Weissmann, Slate, November 24, 2014.
You can reach Drew Dillman and Craft Conscious at:
- Facebook: CraftConscious1
- Twitter: Craft_Conscious
- iTunes: Craft Conscious by Drew Dillman
You might also like:
MicroBrewr 040: Keep persevering to get to the end with Blood, Sweat, and Beer documentary.
Download a free audiobook.
Help keep MicroBrewr on the air. CLICK HERE for ways you can help.